Thông tin này được chia sẻ bởi giám đốc marketing của Altium.
Với bản altium designer 16, hỗ trợ tối đa nền tảng 64 bit, giao diện mới, tăng rất nhiều về hiệu năng xử lý. với engine đồ họa mới. GIT, multiboard,….. quá là thuyệt vời. Dự kiến ra mắt vào tháng 11 năm nay.
Performance and stability improvement through 64Bit Support support
- Output Generation is 4 to 7 times faster depending on the design. For example, testing with a customer’s 26 layer board with ~9000 components takes about 7 hours for Gerber generation from AD17, but takes only 11 minutes in AD18.
- DRC is 5 to 7 times faster on average.
- Polygon pour speed for large designs is 2 to 9 times faster.
- File opening for large designs is 3 to 6 times faster.
- Access and use of full system memory no more limits on accessible memory leading to improved performance and better stability Multithreading takes advantage of modern multicore compute hardware.
Value for User:
- Significant reduction of response times apply to all PCB Designs and specific to larger PCB Boards. Improved stability and performance by taking advantage of hardware capabilities.
- New Graphical Engine for PCB Faster Graphics through more effective Hardware resources usage. Layer and Color Changes appear instantaneous.
- Significant reduction of response times apply to all PCB Designs and specific to larger PCB Boards. New UI Naturally, you will notice this update first. But it’s more than just a new color theme. It’s an improvement and consolidation of functions that increase productivity:
- New context sensitive Panels Select object drives Panel content
- Even more easier to use and to deploy, optimized to PCB Designer needs. Enables also the casual user
to use the full power of Altium Designer.
- Multiboard Support Since years Altium understood that PCB Designers have to check one PCB against the housing. The new Multiboard Support is the next logical step in this direction to allow PCB Designers to design and analyse the entire product with all PCBs and interconnects. With this new functionality all related manual processes and disconnected work in none EDA Tools, like Excel, Word or Visio are obsolete. Correct by construction is a core element of this new functionality.
Logical Design (Multiboard Schematic) supports:
- System level schematic allows multiple types of physical interconnects like connectors,wires, cables, harnesses
- Bidirectional data transfer (ECO). Child/Parent Import/Update.
- Crossprobing from system back to a child
Physical design (Multiboard Assembly) supports:
- Design of system assembly with all boards placed relative to each other to
- Making changes from the assembly directly to the board and vice versa
Editing the individual PCB in the system context is a unique Altium functionality.
- Signal tracing through the entire system for connectivity validation
Consolidation, simplification of system design with a dramatic reduction of time consuming and error prone manual, disconnected processes.
Key point: Altium Designer is targeted for release later this year, and all customers on active subscription will receive this update at no additional charge. Renew now to ensure access!